Who am I? I am many things but first and foremost, I am the wife of Keith and the mother of two little boys, Harley and Levi. I am also a WAHM, an avid reader, experimental cook, self-confessed geek, couch potato, Facebook addict, digital scrapbooker and of course, a blogger.

FREEBIE: Boy/Girl Christening Kit

Sunday 13 January 2008



Download from here

Includes 4x Backgrounds, 2x Rosarys, 3x Brads, 1x Candle, 2x Guestbooks, 2x Frames, 2x Ribbons, 2x Ribbons w/Buckles, 2x Tags

Credits:
- I made everything here except the cross and dove logo on the candle. That's from a Christian Clipart website. Thanks to Laura and Gem for their help, advice and input! :blowkiss:

This kit took me about 12 hours to make as I made everything from scratch including the rosary beads (3 hours work just there!). I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed making it. Please don't forget to credit me if you use this kit. :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this lovely kit. The colors are very soft and pretty.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the page kit I cant find cute christening kits anywhere and this is a nice one

Anonymous said...

A wonderful christening kit! Thank you for sharing! :)

EAL Designs said...

Beautiful kit, thank you for sharing it with us, this type of kit is hard to come by, there are too few of them that's for sure, and it's beautifully done.
Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!! Thank you! :)

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Finally ... This is the first Christening kit I've seen (& I've been looking). I am so happy that you are sharing this. It is so pretty. The Rosaries, wordart and candle are beautiful. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Anonymous said...

This is great, thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic work Manda.

Your stuff gets better and better every day!!

MrsCullenized said...

Great! Thankyou!!

Anonymous said...

Manda you did an amazing job designing this kit!Thank you for sharing it with us all!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful kit - Thank You

cinmcw said...

This is wonderful! Thank you so much!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

I have made a really lovely christening card of this tutorial. Thank you very much!

Linn

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much...I looked everywhere for a Christening kit.

Bookmark and Share