Who am I? I am many things but first and foremost, I am the wife of Keith and the mother of two little boys, Harley and Levi. I am also a WAHM, an avid reader, experimental cook, self-confessed geek, couch potato, Facebook addict, digital scrapbooker and of course, a blogger.

8 weeks old

Wednesday 20 May 2009

I honestly can't believe how fast the last 8 weeks has gone. It seems like literally yesterday we were at the Birth Centre awaiting his arrival and now it's 8 weeks later and we have a happy, healthy (and heavy!) baby boy! I won't say the last 8 weeks has been easy because it hasn't but we're still getting on our feet and I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that I have TWO kids now, not just one. O_o

Harley has been great with him, apart from the occasional rough pat on the head. He is yet to understand the concept of "gentle" but he's getting there. He loves his "Yeewhy" (Harley's name for Levi). Whenever he can't see the baby, he asks where Yeewhy is, he gives Yeewhy a kiss and cuddle when he goes to bed at night and he helps Mum by putting Yeewhy's dummy back in when he cries. It's adorable!

Here's my boys bonding...

Brothers Bonding

Told you. Adorable!

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share