Who am I? I am many things but first and foremost, I am the wife of Keith and the mother of two little boys, Harley and Levi. I am also a WAHM, an avid reader, experimental cook, self-confessed geek, couch potato, Facebook addict, digital scrapbooker and of course, a blogger.

2 month needle time

Monday 1 June 2009

Levi had his 2 month needles today. It's really hard to hear your baby scream when they're getting hurt (even if it's for their own good!) so Keith came with me. What can I say... I
m a wuss! He did really well though. I gave him a feed directly after the jabs and he was fine. Boob fixes everything! (Don't tell Keith I said that... LOL).

The notes in his little red book read "Doing well. Flow murmur? Difficult to hear. Not in all positions. Never heard before. Review at next appointment." This is a little worrying. If he had a heart murmur, surely it would have been picked up before now. I'm not going to worry over it as it's more than likely nothing but I will be getting them to check it out at his next appointment in two months.

This isn't the first time his heart has been in question. During an ultrasound when I was pregnant, they picked up an 'Echogenic Focus' or a spot on the heart but it disappeared when I went for another scan a few weeks later (I blogged about this). Of course, I'm really hoping there isn't going to be a problem with his heart but if there is, I guess we'll deal with it as best we can. Just keep your fingers crossed that it's nothing.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share