Who am I? I am many things but first and foremost, I am the wife of Keith and the mother of two little boys, Harley and Levi. I am also a WAHM, an avid reader, experimental cook, self-confessed geek, couch potato, Facebook addict, digital scrapbooker and of course, a blogger.

Sleep, sleep, where for art thou sleep

Sunday 16 August 2009

Sleep glorious sleep. It's something we take for granted when we can get plenty of it. It's a luxury I can rarely experience lately. Levi's sleep is still all over the place and I'm beginning to blame myself. I've gotten into a (bad) habit of bringing him into bed with me when he starts stirring around 2-3am and of course, when he's in bed with me, I don't sleep for fear that I'll crush him or something! The reason I bring him in with me is because I don't want his crying and noise making to wake Harley up (the GOOD sleeper!). I really need to stop doing this and concentrate on getting him back to sleep in his OWN bed. As of tonight, I'm going to "attempt" this new plan.

Speaking of which, it's 7:45pm and I'm turning in. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Kellie said...

GOOD LUCK
Sleep Levi all night for your mum :-)

Bookmark and Share