Who am I? I am many things but first and foremost, I am the wife of Keith and the mother of two little boys, Harley and Levi. I am also a WAHM, an avid reader, experimental cook, self-confessed geek, couch potato, Facebook addict, digital scrapbooker and of course, a blogger.

My internets is back!

Friday 23 November 2007

Woot! I finally got my ADSL back on after a week without it. :( I did manage to get a bit done around the house though! After several phone calls between my phone service and my ISP (that really didn't go anywhere) and forking out a $149 reconnection fee, I'm back! Addicted much? o_O

Speaking of addictions, I'm now officially a 'Facebooker'. After receiving a gazillion emails from friends asking me to join up, my curiousity got the better of me and I signed up a few weeks ago. Only very recently though I learnt how to actually use it properly. I even started a profile for Keith! He has a few friends but they're pretty much all my friends who know him. I can easily see how it could take up quite a bit of time and therefore why some businesses are blocking access to it.

On the Harley front, he's still eating like a champion and I'm loving the long naps he takes as it means I can get things done (if I'm not on Facebook of course! LOL) He had his 4 month needles last week and he weighed in at 7.9kg and 67cm long. Big bubba! He's healthy though so that's all that matters.

DSJ is still going strong. We have over 50 members now and the story in That's Life hasn't even been printed yet! Can't wait to see how many members we get after it's printed. :)

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share