Who am I? I am many things but first and foremost, I am the wife of Keith and the mother of two little boys, Harley and Levi. I am also a WAHM, an avid reader, experimental cook, self-confessed geek, couch potato, Facebook addict, digital scrapbooker and of course, a blogger.

Bronchiowhat?

Friday 30 November 2007

Bronchiolitis. Harley was diagnosed with this yesterday after our visit to the doctors. He'd been very phlegmy all day and developed a nasty cough so we decided to take him to get checked out. The only appointment we could get was 4:45. Straight AFTER our family photos! He didn't look too bad in the photos though. A little flushed and a runny nose but we managed to tidy him up for the shots. I hope we get a few good ones out of it as they're present for our families for Christmas. Can't wait to see them!

Anyway, Harley is OK otherwise, just very congested so I've got to keep an eye on his breathing, etc. He still enjoys his food and is wetting/dirtying nappies so they doc isn't too concerned. Last night we raised one end of his cot and rubbed him with Eucy Bearub before putting him to bed. It seemed to help as he was breathing a little better after a while. It's heartbreaking to hear him like that! Poor little man. :(

On another note, Mum has officially moved to Brisbane now. I really think she's going to be happier there than in Townsville. Her & my stepdad are OK which is great. We're spending Christmas with them this year. I'm quite looking forward to it! Keith, Harley & I are driving down which is going to be Harleys first long trip in the car. I've arranged to meet a few people while we're down there (*wave* Hi guys!). Can't wait! :D

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share