Who am I? I am many things but first and foremost, I am the wife of Keith and the mother of two little boys, Harley and Levi. I am also a WAHM, an avid reader, experimental cook, self-confessed geek, couch potato, Facebook addict, digital scrapbooker and of course, a blogger.

FREEBIE: You Are My Sunshine Kit

Friday 7 December 2007


Download (7.47MB)

Kit contains: 3x Papers, 1x Frame, 1x Sunflower Element, 1, Leaf Element 3x Small Sunflower Brads, 1x Doodle, 1x Paperclip & Alpha

(Note: If you like this freebie, please don't forget to leave me some love!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. You are very talented, I can't believe you have not been doing this longer. Great work.

Anonymous said...

Lovely kit. Thank you so much.

jenn33199 said...

Thank you! this is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Awesome job Miss Manda!! Thanks for sharing - can't wait to show you my creation using your kit!

Anonymous said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks for this beautiful scrapbook freebie!

cinmcw said...

I just love this kit! This holds special meaning for me. Can't wait to use it! Thank you!

Cindy

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this. I'm trying to make a book for all the cards my mom got while being sick. She was our sunflower and with your sunshine kit I hope I can make it a very beautiful book that my dad will love to look in when he thinks of mom.

Sandra

Unknown said...

Thanks for the freebie! We plan to use it as part a Mother's Day gift for my mother-in-law from her grandchildren. Have a wonderful day! Oh and Happy Mother's Day!

Bookmark and Share