Who am I? I am many things but first and foremost, I am the wife of Keith and the mother of two little boys, Harley and Levi. I am also a WAHM, an avid reader, experimental cook, self-confessed geek, couch potato, Facebook addict, digital scrapbooker and of course, a blogger.

After almost 2 years...

Thursday 4 June 2009

.. I think we may well be DUMMY FREE (well, for Harley anyway).

Harley's dummy, or "Pipey" as it's affectionately known, has disappeared. And no it's not a trick we're playing on him, just telling him it's disappeared, it has most definitely disappeared. Like into thin air! We can't find it anywhere and we've turned the house, yard, shed and car upside down. It's been 5 days now and he has asked for it but we've just told him that "Pipey is gone" and he carries on. Like it's no biggy! I was hoping to be rid of the dummy by the time he was 2 and it looks like the dummy had the same idea!

Our only hope now is that it doesn't just turn up again one day and he finds it or we'll be back to square one. Here's hoping we find it first!

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share