Who am I? I am many things but first and foremost, I am the wife of Keith and the mother of two little boys, Harley and Levi. I am also a WAHM, an avid reader, experimental cook, self-confessed geek, couch potato, Facebook addict, digital scrapbooker and of course, a blogger.

A trial...

Sunday 7 June 2009

Friday night I gave Levi 120mls of expressed breastmilk in a bottle and he guzzled it down. That night he slept for 6 hours. Straight! I thought I could be on to something here so last night I tried him with 120mls of formula and he slept for 7 hours straight! From 7:30pm to 2:30am. I feel like I've had a weeks worth of sleep in two nights! I'm going to trial this for a while to see if it really will help us (me) get some sleep instead of feeding every 2-3 hours around the clock. There's is no way I could express that much during the day and he didn't seem to mind the formula. I'm still breastfeeding though,all bar that one feed at night. Here's hoping for many more nights like tonight. I can dream can't I? :)

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share