Who am I? I am many things but first and foremost, I am the wife of Keith and the mother of two little boys, Harley and Levi. I am also a WAHM, an avid reader, experimental cook, self-confessed geek, couch potato, Facebook addict, digital scrapbooker and of course, a blogger.

levi's first day of day care

Wednesday 21 October 2009


My littlest man is growing up! His first day of day care was today and they said he had a wonderful time. I missed him like mad! I shed a little tear when I left him there (not as many as Harley's first day though - I was a mess!) but the day went so fast and them they were both home again. He did so well for his first day and they said how much like Harley he is which I really can't see but then I look at both of them all the time!

I can't believe how fast these boys are growing up. I know I keep saying that but it's really something I can't get my head around. One moment they're newborns and the next they're walking around! Slow down already!

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share