Who am I? I am many things but first and foremost, I am the wife of Keith and the mother of two little boys, Harley and Levi. I am also a WAHM, an avid reader, experimental cook, self-confessed geek, couch potato, Facebook addict, digital scrapbooker and of course, a blogger.

Our breastfeeding journey has come to an end

Friday 6 November 2009

Well, I lasted almost 7 months to the day breastfeeding Levi. I'm very proud to have lasted that long as there were many times I was ready to throw it all in but I'm glad I peservered now. It's such a special thing to experience and I'm going to miss it but I knew it was coming to end soon. Levi just wasn't as interested as he used to be and I felt like my milk supply was dwindling away. The ending point was a few days ago when I got sick and had to start taking medication that wasn't safe for Levi so I had to give it up.

Levi's been fine with his bottles. He can't get enough of them! He's on three solid feeds a day (plus a few snacks here and there) and three bottles. He's such a little garbage guts. I suppose he thinks he has to eat quickly before his brother gets in!

1 comments:

Christelle said...

You done a fantastic job! Welldone!

Bookmark and Share