Who am I? I am many things but first and foremost, I am the wife of Keith and the mother of two little boys, Harley and Levi. I am also a WAHM, an avid reader, experimental cook, self-confessed geek, couch potato, Facebook addict, digital scrapbooker and of course, a blogger.

Happy New Year!

Saturday 2 January 2010

I'm still struggling to believe it's now 2010. That date just seems so.. futuristic? I've seen a few movies and TV shows from many years ago that show the year 2010 as being waaaaay into the future. But it's not. It's NOW!

We had a wonderful Christmas with Keith's family at Yeppoon in Central Queensland. We had a self-contained unit booked for four days at Capricorn Resort so it was great not to have to make everyone's bed for a change! Christmas lunch was spent at Keith's Uncle and Aunts place in Yeppoon. There was fun, laughter, Christmas tunes (on the iPod, not singing thank God!) and general merriness which is always a good way to wind down after another hectic year.

New Years was very quiet with just Keith, my sister, myself and the boys. Harley and Levi were in bed by 8 so that left Keith, my sister and myself. Keith was in bed by 9 so that left my sister and myself. I was in bed by 9:30 so that left my sister to bring in the new year on her own! LOL Sorry Bug. ;)

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share