Who am I? I am many things but first and foremost, I am the wife of Keith and the mother of two little boys, Harley and Levi. I am also a WAHM, an avid reader, experimental cook, self-confessed geek, couch potato, Facebook addict, digital scrapbooker and of course, a blogger.

Knew it was too good to be true...

Friday 22 January 2010

A week ago I ran out of formula so I decided to try Levi on cows milk and he loved it. That night he slept through until 5:30am. This may not seem like much to some but this is BRILLIANT for Levi as he usually wakes around 3am in a screaming fit. That night we had no screaming fit, no crying, nothing. I didn't hear him until 5:30am when he awoke in a pleasant mood. I tried this again the next night and guess what... it worked!! 5:30am again! I tried again the third night and success again so I thought THIS IS IT! No more night waking and screaming fits! The fourth night was the same. This was BLISS. I hadn't had so much sleep since he was born. Until he decided I didn't like this idea anymore and last night and the night before I was up and down again with a screaming baby. 1am, 2am, 3am, 4am... :(

He's teething at the moment so hopefully he'll go back to sleeping through again soon but for now, it's back to waking several times a night and not settling. Joy.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share