Who am I? I am many things but first and foremost, I am the wife of Keith and the mother of two little boys, Harley and Levi. I am also a WAHM, an avid reader, experimental cook, self-confessed geek, couch potato, Facebook addict, digital scrapbooker and of course, a blogger.

a quick catch-up

Thursday 16 July 2009

Since I'm such a bad blogger and all! It's been quite a few weeks since I last blogged and quite a bit has happened during that time too! Here's a quick rundown...

• Keith, kids & I drove to Brisbane for a bit of a holiday and so I could go to the Pink concert with Bernie & Rebecca. It was AWESOME! I can't put into words how great that concert was but I can show you some pics. You can view the album here. It was a great trip overall and the kids were really well behaved, considering they were locked in a car for days!

• I officially have a TWO YEAR OLD. Can anyone tell me where the last two years went because I can't remember! We threw him a birthday party on Saturday 11th July (a few days after his actual birthday) and it was wonderful! So many people came. My Dad, stepmum and Grandma all flew up from south QLD and a good friend, Katharine, flew up from Sydney with her gorgeous little daughter Alyssa. Mum, Ant, Ryan & Candy came from Townsville and quite a few local friends too. He got SO spoilt. Here's some photos!

• Levi's Christening was held the day after Harley's party on Sunday the 12th July. It was lovely. We held it at the same church Harley was Christened at and by the same priest, Father Kevin! Afterwards we had a BBQ lunch back at our place. It was a really nice day. Photos here!

And that's about the last few weeks in a nutshell. I really need to blog more often so I don't have to cram catch-up posts in like this! I'll try... ;)

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share